Home : 2009 : Aug : 21
1. What time do you arrive each day? What do you work on before school starts?
2. What time do you leave each day? What do you work on after the school day is over?
3. What textbook series are used for:
c. Language Arts:
d. Social Studies:
4. How many students in your classroom have IEPs? Do they spend the majority of the day in your classroom or in a special ed resource room?
5. Are there any other teachers who team-teach with you in your classroom?
6. What is the teacher dress code?
7. What is parental involvement like?
8. Initially, what will my role be in your classroom? How will this role change over the course of the semester?
9. What are school/classroom policies on the students doing the following:
a. Going to the bathroom or getting a drink of water (are breaks scheduled? Do students go whenever they need do?)
b. Calling home
c. Going to the nurse’s office
10. What happens when a student misses a day of school? Do their parents/siblings/classmates take work home?
11. What does a regular day look like?
12. What does a regular week look like?
13. Any special programs/activities that your class or school participates in?
14. Procedure for unplanned/planned absences?
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or