My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2004 : Aug : 14

    By Bonnie

    Clip to ScrapBook
    Do either of you have a Pupil Assistance Committee at your school? We can refer a child to PAC, which is made up of teachers and the principal from our school. The case manager for our school attends when warranted. The parents are invited and we brainstorm ideas for helping the child with academic or behavioral issues. Sometimes another person can see strategies that we either miss or haven't used before. Quite often we can help.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved