Home : 2004 : Aug : 7
I teach in southern North Carolina. We start school in the summertime (the first week of August) and end the school year when it's hotter than hot. Our dress code:
teacher dress code
1. Shorts can be no shorter than fingertip length.
2. Skirts can be no shorter than fingertip length.
3. No flip flops may be worn.
4. No jeans may be worn, except on Fridays.
5. No spandex clothing or tight fitting clothing may be worn.
6. No clothing that shows the belly may be worn.
Pity you can't wear comfortable capris this time of year. Some principals are just so picky.
Visit our ProTeacher
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or
Copyright 1998-2013 ProTeacher