My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2003 : Oct : 6

    alternative tests
    By pjm

    Clip to ScrapBook
    I'm in Michigan and when we have a child that would not be successful on our MEAP (state test) we have to offer an alternative test. We have an actual page that we add to the IEP that states no they will not take the MEAP but they will take the Brigance (which is what our state or district I can't remember which has mandated as our alternative test). OR yes they will take the MEAP with the following modifications...and then these are listed and followed exactly as listed so we have to be very careful what we write because if it isn't written it won't happen.

    I agree with the poster who stated check with your director of special ed...something doesn't sound right here...

    get back with us on what they say would you please?

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved