My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2003 : Jul : 25

    What State?
    By JulieP

    Clip to ScrapBook
    It really depends on what state you are in. Contact your state board that handles teacher certification, and they should be able to tell you, based on your current certification, what you need to do. In Texas, all I had to do was take the ESL test for the endorsement to attach to the certificate. However, June of this year was the last time you could take this test for Texas ESL endorsement. ESL endorsement by testing isn't offered anymore, only bilingual.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved