My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2003 : Apr : 1

    subbing in California
    By Sari

    Clip to ScrapBook
    Try contacting the districts in your area directly. They probably have Web sites that describe the process for becoming a sub. You could also call or visit the personnel departments of the districts in which you are interested in working. If you are not sure of the names of the districts in your area, contact the state Board of Education for a list of California districts. I think they might also have a list of contact people. Again, they probably have a Web site with this information. Good luck!

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2017 ProTeacher
All rights reserved