My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2003 : Feb : 27

    education law
    By Abby

    Clip to ScrapBook
    I am a lawyer who is now getting a masters in education and student teaching. Thee is such a thing as education law. I did not practice in that field so I'm not sure exactly what it entails, however, attorneys are used for hearings when the best place for special needs students might be outside the public school environment. You also might be interested in child advocacy law, which deals with looking out for the best interests of the child. This can range from helping to get a child away from an abusive parent to getting a child the right education for their needs. Good luck. If you need any specific infromation, I could probably get you more pretty easily. My neighbor is a child advocate and was formerly a social worker.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved