My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2002 : Sep : 19

    yacker tracker
    By annie

    Clip to ScrapBook
    I think they are called "yacker tracker". I have seen them for sale at some workshops I have attended. I bet you can look it up on the internet and find out lots of info. I know I have seen various posts about in on some of these teacher chatboards but I can't remember which one.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved