My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2002 : Sep : 9

    By Andrea

    Clip to ScrapBook

    I am also a Community College student, I have talked to my University I plan on attending and they said I need one semester/year (I cant remember) of Foreign language. So I figured I would take French because I already had it in High school. They have me taking basic classes until I get to my University. I dont know what you need because my school districts around my home dont let you have Teachers Aids. But in my school district you have to have 90 credits from a 4 year college to be a Sustitute( Basically if you have 60 credits from a Community college and you transfer to a university all you need is an extra 30 credits) You will have to call a few school districts around your home. I am in my 2nd semester of schooling, how far along are you?

    please email me

    P.s. I live in Michigan


Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved