Home : 2002 : Jan : 2
I love spelling contracts. I still use the lists from the spelling book, but I also make up lists from books we are reading. The contract works for both. There are 8 activities, and the students must choose 4. The parent must sign it and it is returned on Friday. I give extra credit points on the spelling test for turning them in.
1. Write each word 3 times each.
2. Draw a picture of each spelling word.
3. Use each word in a sentence.
4. Write the words in ABC order.
5. Write a rhyming word for each spelling word.
6. Practice words orally with an adult.
7. Use 1/2 of the words in a paragraph/story.
8. Write each word in your best cursive handwriting.
Visit our ProTeacher
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher ®