Home : 2001 : Dec : 16
I understand how it feels to feel unorganized. We spend so much of our day interacting with our students that by the end of each day, new stacks and papers cover our desks! I have a few tips that work for me...
1. Spend several minutes at the end of each
day organizing your desk. This will help
you feel more prepared and relaxed in the
2. Throw away any memo or paper that is not
necessary. Clutter causes stress!
3. Invest in some sort of filing system. I
keep a file cabinet right by my desk.
Every important form is filed, so that I
can find it easily.
4. Place the trashcan right next to your
desk. Use it!
5. Place an extra table next to your desk and
place containers for your students and
parents to place papers. (I call the
container my mailbox)
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or