My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2002 : Apr : 22

    job in US
    By Sarah Brickles

    Clip to ScrapBook
    Hi I am also British and did PGCE at Durham. I currently live and work in California as a special education teacher. It is a lot of work to get the visa and takes quite a time- you would need an H1B and the employer has to sponser your visa. You need this visa before you can come here to work. Another option I believe is to be an exchange teacher which is a different process. Email me if you have any questions

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved