My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2001 : Oct : 17

    processing difficulties
    By Cathy

    Clip to ScrapBook
    Hi! Maybe you could have your school's or district's speech therapist do a screening for a central auditory processing disorder. The screening won't be a diagnosis, but it could give some insight. If the screening shows this could be a "CAP" disorder, then he/she could be formally tested. Check with your special ed department......they should have some ideas too.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved