My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2001 : Aug : 14

    Getting certified in other states
    By Steve

    Clip to ScrapBook
    It's not always that easy - some states have some different minimum requirements and there may be some additional coursework necessary (though you might be able to get a temporary license that would permit you to teach in a state while you complete that coursework). If you're interested in getting certified in another state, I'd recommend contacting the state department of education (or the information might be available on a state website - worth a look). One thing you want to be sure to do - if there is any question in your mind about whether you meet a certain requirement, ask, don't assume.

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved