My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2008 : Jul : 10

    get representation
    By bookgeek59

    Clip to ScrapBook
    If you are in a state with a union or other labor organization (NEA, AFT, etc.) meet with someone now and discuss your situation. Have him/her meet with you and your principal to request the letter of concern be given back to you. If your prinicpal refuses to return the letter, request copies of all your performance reviews. Take them to personnel, along with your representative.

    Things to consider:
    -If any complaints were addressed in writing, you're entitled to a copy.
    -You are entitled to face your accusers.
    -Get copies of all your performance reviews anyway in case you need them later.
    -Print out any related emails relating to parental concerns, meetings with anyone, etc. and store them at home.

    Good luck for any further support or info, and if you want to email me, go ahead. I am all about confidentiality.

    Hugs all around!

    View the original thread this idea was posted on

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved