Home : 2008 : May : 24
1. What is the role of the teacher in the classroom?
2. How has your education and life experiences prepared you for this position?
3. What is the most exciting thing happening in the area of education?
4. Describe the physical appearance of your classroom.
5. What rules have you established for your classroom?
6. Describe the format you use to develop a lesson.
7. What should schools do for students?
8. How do you handle the different ability levels of students in classes?
9. How would your students describe you?
10. What is the toughest aspect of teaching today?
11. What is the role of homework?
12. What is your system for evaluating student work?
13. How would you handle a student who is a consistent behavior problem in your class?
14. How would you handle a student sleeping in your class?
15. What would you do if a student has been absent from your class for several days?
16. What do you like most about teaching?
17. What aspects of teaching do you like best?
18. How do you involve parents in the learning process?
19. Why do you want to be a teacher?
20. In your opinion, can a school be too student-oriented?
21. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
22. How would you respond if a parent said that your marked to hard?
23. Define current curriculum trends in your area.
24. In what professional associations do you hold a membership?
25. Could a student of low academic ability receive a high grade in your class?
26. What five words would you use to describe yourself?
27. What provisions have you made for the gifted?
28. In what areas do you feel you need improvement?
29. Do you like laughter in your classroom?
30. What is the role ofthe student in your classroom?
31. Describe an assignment that you recently gave to students.
32. Have you supervised students teachers, interns, or practicum students?
33. What field trips have you arranged for your class this past year?
34. Describe a lesson plan that you have developed? What were the objectives?
35. How do you cope with stress?
For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or