My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2007 : Aug : 5

    Hall Passes
    By tbsrwilson

    Clip to ScrapBook
    I use paint stir sticks that I get FREE at Lowe's or Home Depot. They are blank on one side and there I write w/ perm. marker what the pass is for, ie. Office Pass, Boys' Bathroom, etc. and my room number. Then I attach magnetic tape to the back and they stick to the door jam. Or you can buy an empty quart paint can and decorate it and put your sticks in that.

    View the original thread this idea was posted on

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved