My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2007 : Jun : 20

    most places
    By readerabbit

    Clip to ScrapBook
    If you are just starting on your masters you can major in Reading Specilaist or now they might call it Literacy Specialist /same difference. Or if you have your Masters in something else( mine was Ele. Curric) then you take the added hours mostyly 12 depends on school /state and get the accreditadation . You can see my spelling literacy is at risk LOL

    View the original thread this idea was posted on

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved