My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2006 : Aug : 11


    By mme NPB

    Clip to ScrapBook
       
    I have a similar problem in my new class and I am worried it may be due to mould. It smells musty all the time and I know that a pipe burst in there last year. I am planning to look into it further, but I am seriously considering getting a high quality electronic air filter, even if it costs me an arm and a leg.
    I am also bringing plants in to help filter the air.
    Another poster is right. If it is mould the only solution is to kill the mould. No amount of "freshening" will get the smell out.
    Your health and that of your students is not something to play around with.

    View the original thread this idea was posted on



Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved