My Bookmarked Threads My ScrapBook

Home : 2006 : Aug : 4

    By Gina TX

    Clip to ScrapBook
    I graduated from WGU and am currently working on my masters.

    I'm not sure what you want to know. They are state approved with all 50 states. You can request a local school and they will contact them to check, if the principal ok's it you can do your ST there. Otherwise, they will go through the state board of education and get a list of schools and see who will accept a student teacher.

    I know that can't possibly answer all your questions. Please let me know what else you would like to know.

    View the original thread this idea was posted on

Visit our ProTeacher Community

For individual use only. Do not copy, reproduce or transmit.
Copyright 1998-2020 ProTeacher
All rights reserved